|Intakes||January / April / June/ September|
|Study Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Duration||3 Years (2+1), (1+2)|
|Programme||UK Transfer Degree Programme (Law)|
The course provides you with the key skills and competencies needed to excel in a legal career or a career of choice. You will:
- Develop the ability to identify and understand key concepts in substantive law, legal theory and procedure in domestic and international law contexts.
- Where relevant, develop the ability to identify and understand the impact of economic, cultural and political changes on the law, as well as explore the critical role of the law in improving social and economic conditions in modern societies.
- Apply knowledge and critical thinking skills to perform legal analysis, reasoning and problem solving competently, and learn to collaborate in a variety of legal settings and contexts.
- Develop vital communication skills including effective listening and critical reading, objective and persuasive writing, advocacy and other essential oral communication skills, as well as the ability to conduct in-depth research, both domestically and internationally.
- Classes are conducted in Malaysia with the option to transfer to the UK.
This course aims to prepare you for the demands of undergraduate programmes by imbuing knowledge and understanding of a wide range of subjects while encouraging the development of analytical and independent thinking skills.
This course offers new practical experiences whilst enabling you to build on their existing skills through interactive and student-centric approaches to learning. You will benefit from a holistic and hands-on methodology through discussions, exploration and evaluation of issues, in addition to developing presentation skills.
January, April, June & September
To enrol in this course, you are required to have a minimum of:
- 5 Credits for SPM (including English) or its equivalent, and
- 2 A-Level Passes / 2 STPM Principals or its equivalent, or
- A recognised Diploma or Degree
* Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
You will be exposed to a number of critical areas over 3 years and will be assessed through a combination of assessments and written examinations.
- Law of Contract
- Criminal Law
- Common Law
- Public Law
- Tort Law
- Land Law
- Law of Evidence (Elective)
- Company Law (Elective)
- Family Law (Elective)
- Equity and Trust
- European Union Law
- Elective 1 (as per University of Hertfordshire)
- Elective 2 (as per University of Hertfordshire)
* The subjects listed are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, you are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
Tuition Fees Structure
|International Students (All Inclusive Fee)|
Year 1 : RM 33,000
Year 2 : RM 33,000
Year 3 : Kindly contact our consultants for the latest information.
* The fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. The examinations fees stated applies to both Malaysian and international students. All fees listed may be subject to change.
While it is not mandatory, students can opt in to reside at the collage hostel.
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES|
|ROOM NO||ATTACHED BATHROOM||OCCUPANT||MONTHLY PER PERSON||GENERAL DEPOSIT||QUARTERLY RENTAL PAYMENT||ONE YEAR ADVANCE RENTAL|
|Upon confirmation, Residents are required to pay:|
|– One year advance/Quarterly rental fee|
|– General deposit|
|All payments are to be made payable to Hostels Asia Sdn. Bhd.|