|Intakes||January / April / June/ September|
|Study Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Duration||3 Years (2+1), (1+2)|
|Programme||UK Transfer Degree Programme (Business)|
The study of business and management offers structured insight into both the theoretical and practical dimensions of organisations and its management.
You will gain detailed knowledge of the various key functional areas of a business while developing an appreciation of the complex environment in which businesses operate and a solid understanding of the relationship between management theories and practice.
This course also imparts a wide range of crucial skills that make this programme a great springboard for those intending to pursue a career in business. This course is conducted in Malaysia with the option to transfer to the UK
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies, allowing you to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Use analytics to make judgments and decisions, and deploy problem-solving methods in dynamic and changing environments.
- Analyse market and organisational conditions to identify and deploy tactics, operations and strategies to drive success.
- Establish personal and organisational values, ethics, behaviours and patterns of actions that engender trust, respect and collaboration.
- Demonstrate the ability to foster constructive professional and personal relationships to achieve organisational goals.
- Apply problem-solving methods to address both market- and organisation-based problems with creativity and innovation.
January, April, June & September
To enrol in this course, you are required to have a minimum of:
- 5 SPM Credits (including English) or equivalent
- 2 A-Level Passes / 2 STPM Principals or a recognised Degree
* Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
You will be exposed to a number of critical areas over 3 years and will be assessed through a combination of assessments and written examinations.
- Accounting & Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Basic Business Statistics (Elective)
- Management (Elective)
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Business Communication (Elective)
- Management Information System (Elective)
- As required by Aberystwyth University
* The subjects listed are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, you are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
|International Students (All Inclusive Fee)|
Year 1 : RM 25,000
Year 2 : RM 25,000
Year 3 : Kindly contact our consultants for the latest information.
* The fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. The examinations fees stated applies to both Malaysian and international students. All fees listed may be subject to change.
While it is not mandatory, students can opt in to reside at the collage hostel.
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES|
|ROOM NO||ATTACHED BATHROOM||OCCUPANT||MONTHLY PER PERSON||GENERAL DEPOSIT||QUARTERLY RENTAL PAYMENT||ONE YEAR ADVANCE RENTAL|
|Upon confirmation, Residents are required to pay:|
|– One year advance/Quarterly rental fee|
|– General deposit|
|All payments are to be made payable to Hostels Asia Sdn. Bhd.|