|Intakes||January / April / July / September|
|Study Mode||Full Time / Part Time|
|Programme||Cambridge International Examinations|
The Cambridge International Education A-Level programme offered by us is one of the most recognised Pre-University qualifications in the world. A Level Arts is a good choise for thouse who are planning for a comfortable pass thorough.
Recognised as the “Gold Standard” for university entrance examinations worldwide, Cambridge learners at our college progress onto degrees in Accounting, Business, Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance, ICT, Communications, Law, Marketing and Mass Communications, amongst others.
The Cambridge International Education A-Level Programme will equip you with the essential skills that will prepare you for entry into top universities worldwide.
The Cambridge International AS & A-Level programmes develop knowledge, understanding and skills, offers in-depth subject content, and encourages you to:
- Think independently
- Apply knowledge and understanding to new and familiar situations
- Handle and evaluate different types of information
- Think critically
- Present coherent arguments
- Make judgments, recommendations and decisions
- Work and communicate in English.
January, April, July & September
To enrol into this A Level Arts course, you are required to have a minimum of:
- 5 Credits (including English) in SPM or IGCSE or
- Minimum 5 B’s (including a Pass in English) in UEC or equivalent
*Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
- Literature in English*
* January & April intakes only. Lectures commence in April for both January & April intakes.
* The subjects listed are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, you are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
Tuition Fees Structure
|International Students (All Inclusive Fee)|
2 subjects : RM 21,900
* The fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. The examinations fees stated applies to both Malaysian and international students. All fees listed may be subject to change.
Examination Fees Structure
|Examination Fee (per subject)|
While it is not mandatory, students can opt in to reside at the collage hostel.
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES|
|ROOM NO||ATTACHED BATHROOM||OCCUPANT||MONTHLY PER PERSON||GENERAL DEPOSIT||QUARTERLY RENTAL PAYMENT||ONE YEAR ADVANCE RENTAL|
|Upon confirmation, Residents are required to pay:|
|– One year advance/Quarterly rental fee|
|– General deposit|
|All payments are to be made payable to Hostels Asia Sdn. Bhd.|